Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This one's for the ladies

I saw a commercial on TV last night that made me question what the heck is going on in vaginas across America?!

The commercial is for an Always product, and you can see the video used in the commercial here:

http://www.always.com/infinity/always_infinity.jsp


The part that concerned me is in the first 15 or so seconds. Since when does this type of product need to stand up to tornado damage? Is that a water spout? Where does it stand on the Fujita scale? Does this product have a hurricane rating?

So again, what the heck is going on? That seems like a pretty violent representation of what should be happening in that region. I'm a little bit afraid.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should receive my free sample in 6-8 weeks. First tornado warning of the year I will stick it to the porch and see what happens.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home